ok. you've pampered yourself a bit, prepped for a party, how about spoiling a loved one for a sec? pick one or a few of your besties, your mom, your sis, your mil, your neighbor, whoever! then pack up a little box of goodies you know they'd appreciate. it can be super simple or as thought out and elaborate as you can handle. whatever it is, pack it up and leave it on their doorstep. it will, 100%, brighten up their day.
in need of some small gift ideas? here are a few for starters (and a few i wouldn't mind receiving, wink wink)
01. mini pencils, just adorable and even more perfect if they are gifted in a fancy little cup your pal can display them in on their entry table.
02. pretty pink mac lipstick. i have it. love it. and wouldn't buy any other.
03. rock candy, perfect for swizzling your champagne!
04. travel candle. nothing can really make traveling better... besides a scent that makes you feel right at home
05. arrange a mini bouquet in a unique vase or a thrifted cup.
i wish most of my friends and family were closer so i could spread the love to all of them! do you celebrate valentines day with the other ladies in your life?
[all images by a fabulous fete]